- complete online application
- pay $5.00 dues in person or online ASB store
- 11-or 12th grade new student? see Mrs. Werts ( room 304)
- Questions see Mrs Werts ( room 304)
Following each semester's grading period, students can apply for membership. Students are not automatically inducted into CSF; they must apply for membership each semester.
- CSF Membership is not automatic; it is based on scholarship and is gained after qualifying grades are earned. Each semester is based on the previous semester report cards. In order to become a member, the student must submit an application each semester the student is eligible. Applications are accepted at the start of each semester for about two weeks. A point system specified in the CSF State By-Laws establishes the membership requirements.
- "A" or "B" in an Honors / AP course will receive an extra point, (up to a max. of 2 points per semester)
- No points are given for grades below a "B"
- a "D" or "F" /no pass in any subject disqualifies students for that semester
- 7 of 10 points must be earned in academic subjects and the remaining 3 points may be from non-academic areas.
- NO POINTS ARE GIVEN for PE, summer school, classes taken off campus/COC/online that are offered at GVHS, student service/lab assistant or repeated courses.
New or Transfer students - email Mrs.Werts about qualification for Graduation Honors
The William S. Hart Union High School District prohibits unlawful discrimination against and / or harassment of any student, employee or job applicant on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, immigration status, ancestry, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender or sexual orientation at any district site and / or activity.