Following each semester's grading period, students can apply for membership. Students are not automatically inducted into CSF; they must apply for membership each semester.
2019- 2020 CSF application window
- August 14th to August 30th
- January 13th to January 24th
Download 2020 Application using Fall 2019 grades
at the bottom of this page.
- CSF Membership is not automatic; it is based on scholarship and is gained after qualifying grades are earned. Each semester is based on the previous semester report cards. In order to become a member, the student must submit an application each semester the student is eligible. Applications are accepted at the start of each semester for about two weeks. A point system specified in the CSF State By-Laws establishes the membership requirements.
- "A" or "B" in an Honors / AP course will receive an extra point, (up to a max. of 2 points per semester)
- No points are given for grades below a "B"
- a "D" or "F" in any subject disqualifies students for that semester
- 7 of 10 points must be earned in academic subjects and the remaining 3 points may be from non-academic areas.
- NO POINTS ARE GIVEN for PE, summer school, classes taken off campus/COC/online that are offered at GVHS, student service/lab assistant or repeated courses.
- Electronic verification of your grades is now available. Show your qualifying grades to Mrs. Werts when you turn your application and dues in.
Seniors-need a minimum of four semesters of membership - One semester must be senior year.
Freshman-you may now use your grades from spring semester of 8th grade to qualify for Fall Associate membership!
The completed applications will only be accepted in room 304 before school, after school, brunch and during lunch! Please do not interrupt my classes to turn in an application. All instructions and requirements for eligibility are on the application.It is the student's responsibility to adhere to these deadlines. DO NOT put applications in Mrs. Werts' box in the staff room
NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Senior President Chloe Phan
Junior President Delaney Sherwood
VP Ann Basil
New or Transfer students - please see Mrs.Werts in room 304, about qualification for Graduation Honors
The William S. Hart Union High School District prohibits unlawful discrimination against and / or harassment of any student, employee or job applicant on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, immigration status, ancestry, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender or sexual orientation at any district site and / or activity.