Due September 9, 2022 ( 11:59pm)
Questions or still want to apply? contact Mrs. Mann ( room 202)
Fall 2022 Application- USE Spring(Last Semester) GRADES
- complete online application(Deadline has passed, contact Mrs. Mann if you are still looking to apply)
- pay $5.00 dues in person or online ASB store WEB-STORE link
- WEB-STORE LINK
- 11-or 12th grade new student? see Mrs. Mann ( room 202)
- Questions see Mrs. Mann ( room 202)
- CSF Membership is not automatic; it is based on scholarship and is gained after qualifying grades are earned. Each semester is based on the previous semester report cards. In order to become a member, the student must submit an application each semester the student is eligible. Applications are accepted at the start of each semester for about two weeks. A point system specified in the CSF State By-Laws establishes the membership requirements.
- "A" or "B" in an Honors / AP course will receive an extra point, (up to a max. of 2 points per semester)
- No points are given for grades below a "B"
- a "D" or "F" /no pass in any subject disqualifies students for that semester
- 7 of 10 points must be earned in academic subjects and the remaining 3 points may be from non-academic areas.
- NO POINTS ARE GIVEN for PE, summer school, classes taken off campus/COC/online that are offered at GVHS, student service/lab assistant or repeated courses.
Nathan Odle - [email protected]
Jack Steidl - [email protected]
VPs of Membership:
Sydney Alexander - [email protected]
Kellen Galban - [email protected]
VPs of Fundraising:
Samantha Bonfiglio - [email protected]
Sofia Salazar - [email protected]
VPs of Community Service:
Julia Readmond - [email protected]
Marie Hamilton - [email protected]
New or Transfer students - email Mrs. Mann about qualification for Graduation Honors