FOR CURRENT SENIORS: Transcripts are free for all current students, up to 5 copies; however, student is responsible to mail them directly to requested schools. Any transcripts over 5 will incur a fee of $1.00 per each additional copy requested. Upon completion of all graduation requirements, we will send one FINAL OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT to the school of your choice by June 25 of current school year. You may come and pick up copies of your final official from June 15 until the start of the new semester, after that you will be considered a former student.
For Former Students:. Please come in person to the Registrar's office. The cost of an official transcript is $5.00 for the first copy and $1.00 for each additional, CASH ONLY!!
Transcript requests can also be:
mailed to Golden Valley High School
27051 Robert C. Lee Pkwy
Santa Clarita, CA 91350
$5.00 fee must accompany request
Please note the following:
- Students must request the transcript themselves. Parents cannot do this.
- Student signature is required on the request form.
- If student does not live locally and is unable to pick up the transcript, please clearly identify
the complete name of the person picking up the transcript, and send an email to confirm that someone else will be coming to pay transcript fees and we will be happy to mail it to you. Please include your mailing address in this request.
- ID is required to pick up your transcripts
- **Only student and institutions can request copies of transcripts.**