Golden Valley High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Header Seal Header Seal


Due to district wide closure  for any registration/registrar questions please email 
Michelle Birchfield, registrar
I will get back to you via email. 
All registration forms for next year are on this page under admissions and Enrollments
Transcript requests can be done through email 
Withdraw requests please contact me by email or please have new school request records directly from me by email or  fax request
Phone calls and phone messages and faxes are answered only on days we are in the office.  Please contact me by email for all questions.  


Moving to a new home within Santa Clarita:

     In order to change your address here at school, we will need proof of new address through a utility bill, lease agreement or escrow papers. 
Moving out of the district:
     A parent must come and withdraw their student.  All books must be returned along with the student's ID and any uniforms provided by Golden Valley for use during the school year.  Upon clearance of these items, we will provide you with withdrawal paperwork to take to your student's new school.