Golden Valley High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Header Seal Header Seal

Work Permits

1.  Secure employment.  Each work permit is specific to the job.  If a student gets another job, they will have to get a new work permit.  
2.  Fill out the Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor (B1-1) attached below.  The form requires the signature of the employer and the parent.
3. The attendance office will be collecting the completed Work Permit forms.
Entertainment Industry work permits will stay at the school site.  The registrar will certify grades and attendance and then the form is processed by the Labor Commissioner's Office

Attached Files