- Students leaving due to illness, must be cleared through the Health Office.
- Parents/guardians should email, call or have the student drop off a note to the Attendance Office to request an early release.
***For early release emails please write STUDENT PICK UP in the subject line***
- The email, note or voicemail message must include:
o Student’s name
o Date & Time of Release
o Reason for Early Release
o Name of person picking up the student if not parent or guardian
o Parent/Guardian name
- Phone calls and email requests for early release must be made at minimum 30 minutes in advance of the requested release time.
- No student can be released from a class during the last 15 minutes of that period.
- No student can be released from class during the last 30 minutes of the school day.