Thursday appointments end at 1 pm. The other three dates are 9 am to 3 pm.
Because of the special circumstances with the Corona virus pandemic, Exer will modify the programs to best protect athletes and staff. Please note the following changes required this year:
• Appointments will be handled by the school administrators.
• Once assigned a time slot, an email will be sent to the student which will contain a one- page Exer registration form and your school’s sports physical forms.
• Please completely fill out these forms and bring them with you on the day of your visit.
• All students must be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
• All students and guardians should come to Exer with a mask properly worn.
• To avoid large gatherings, we ask that you come to the clinic at your assigned time.
• Bring your paperwork to the registration table at the front of the clinic.
• Both the student and guardian will have their temperature taken and asked a couple of screening questions.
• Registration will be completed by Exer front desk staff.
• Athletes will wait outside until called into the clinic by Exer staff. Please practice social distancing at all times.
• Once the physical is complete, paperwork will be copied and scanned into the patient’s chart.
Exer wishes each of you a healthy and happy academic year and athletic season!